File-AID is Compuware’s cross-platform file and data management solution. Developers need test data in order to develop new functionality and manage production problems related to your most business-critical applications. However, they can devote up to 60 percent of their actual development time on data-related tasks. Compuware’s mainframe data management solution File-AID provides quick and convenient access to the necessary data and files enabling developers to focus their time on actual development work instead of hunting around for data.
The Value of File-AID
- Enhance the productivity of your application developers.
- Test data management controls IT costs related to test data creation.
- Reduce the expense of test execution runtimes.
- Prevent accidental or malicious misuse of customer information with test data privacy.
The Benefits of File-AID for Developers
- Access all standard file types regardless of record length or format.
- Ensure all test conditions are met by selecting the precise data you need.
- Customize data for a particular application and specific conditions.
- Automatically compare data files or objects to simplify the test-results validation process.
- Reformat files by easily modifying an existing file format instead of starting from scratch.
- Extract and load related subsets of data from multiple databases.