We are bringing Mainframe to DevOps
Want to learn how Compuware drives mainframe value up while bringing cost and risk down?
Compuware Acquires Itegrations SCM Migration Practice to
Speed and De-risk Transitions to Agile
GET THE DETAILS >
Why Enterprise DevOps Should
Take Control of Legacy Applications - Now!
Read the White Paper
Cross-platform file and data management. Quickly and securely access, analyze, edit, compare, move and transform data. Resolve production data problems fast. Manage test data at any stage of the application life cycle. Address test data privacy compliance requirements in pre-production environments.
Mainframe application performance monitoring and analysis. Locate and eliminate sources of mainframe performance issues and excessive resource demands throughout the application life cycle. Measure the activity of z/OS-based online and batch applications and get reports on where and how time is spent during execution.
Interactive mainframe debugging tools. Help developers integrate enterprise applications, build new applications and modernize and extend their legacy applications. Deliver powerful analysis and testing capabilities across multiple environments and help developers test more accurately and reliably, in less time.
Your mainframe applications, data and processing power are more important to your business than ever. But your mainframe budget is tight, and you’re losing key mainframe staff. You also need to better leverage your mainframe in the broader context of your x86/VM environment.
Compuware can help. Our innovative solutions uniquely empower developers, data analysts and ops staff — from the most experienced COBOL veterans to the newest Millennial hire — to perform mainframe-related tasks with confidence, excellence and efficiency. Our solutions also integrate with popular Agile/DevOps tools, so your mainframe and non-mainframe teams can work together as one.
With Compuware, you can:
- Rapidly update your mainframe applications to meet the ever-changing market demands
- Quickly discover and eliminate back-end mainframe performance bottlenecks in key cross-platform applications — including customer-facing mobile apps
- Put any developer to work on any application — even your oldest and most poorly documented legacy code
- Pinpoint inefficiencies that are driving up your MSU-based software costs
- Prevent the loss of experienced mainframe staff from jeopardizing your business