Abend-AID for Mainframe Application Development
Abend-AID is Compuware’s mainframe application failure resolution and application fault management solution.
When an application fails, developers must manually cross-reference pages of recorded application memory information with pages of application code to understand why the failure occurred.
Application fault management with Abend-AID reduces this tedious and time-consuming task, enabling mainframe application development personnel to tackle higher-priority work assignments.
Abend-AID: The Value of Application Fault Management and Application Failure Resolution
- Optimize resources by improving the application fault management and application failure resolution process
- Reduce mainframe application development downtime and time-to-market for new functionality
- Ensure application reliability and performance
- Achieve appropriate service levels
Abend-AID: The Benefits of Application Fault Management and Application Failure Resolution
- Quick application failure resolution with source-level analysis
- Identify errors and verify test results through a directory of all fault activity
- View the actual text of a statement causing an error and the contents of its related fields
- Clearly display data in storage and data being transferred between programs
- Identify field lengths and index values for multi-dimensional tables
- View source code for program logic