Compuware APM lights up your Big Data application and architecture – because you can’t scale, optimize and manage what you can’t measure or see. Uncover the bottleneck holding back Map Reduce and where latency occurs in the NoSQL query.
As businesses turn to IT for insight into the exploding digital interactions with customers, partners and machines, Big Data projects are becoming mission critical. Pinpointing the root cause of inefficiencies or problems in minutes instead of hours or days can make the difference in the success of the project. Compuware APM’s unique capabilities can help you leap ahead in the analytics race:
- Patented PurePath Technology® for tracing and linking all transactions, all processes, all Map Reduce jobs and NoSQL calls for crystal-clear visibility into application architecture, dependencies and interaction. No sampling, no averages – just pure facts.
- Zero-configuration, self-learning and auto-adaptive for easy set-up and management of even the most dynamic, elastic big data environments.
- Automatic multi-variant baselines for smart out-of-the-box dashboards so both big data architects and business analysts gain insight fast, for optimizing the system or the business.
- Embedded lifecycle performance management to speed big data analytics from off-line to real-time with fewer bugs and no regressions.
- Real-time transaction – guest – host topology map for a 3D view of big data application dependencies, all transactions 24x7, whether deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
- Big Data Export capability so PurePath data can be used in conjunction with other IT and business data feeds for additional big data analysis and insight.
Compuware APM for Big Data can be deployed easily either on-premises or in the Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure Clouds via either perpetual licensing or elastic, consumption based models.