© 2013 Compuware Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The contents of this Web site, including all information, material, software and graphics, are copyrighted by Compuware Corporation and are for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials. No graphics contained herein may be used separate from the accompanying text. Unauthorized use of any materials at this site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Names and logos identifying products of Compuware are registered trademarks or trademarks of Compuware Corporation. Java and all Java based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other product names used or mentioned herein are or may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This web site and all information, material, and software contained herein is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and Compuware may make improvements or changes in the products and programs described herein at any time.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other Web sites controlled by parties other than Compuware. Compuware is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse the contents of these Web sites.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Compuware be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, for any use of or reliance on this Web site, or any linked or referenced Web site, including, without limitation, any lost opportunity, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if expressly advised of or otherwise aware of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, tort, or otherwise.
PO Terms and Conditions - U.S.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ORDER IS WITH THE DISTINCT UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Order Number must be shown on all packing slips, packages and invoices.
- Materials purchased are subject to our inspection, and approval or rejection.
- We reserve the right to cancel any portion of this order, if not filled as specified.
- The seller shall, upon the Buyer’s request, suspend shipment and delivery of materials and all work and operations hereunder for such period as the Buyer may request.
- The provisions of the Equal Opportunity Clauses pursuant to Section 202 of Executive Order 11246, as amended; 41 CFR Section 60-1.40; for workers with disabilities as set forth in 41 CFR Sections 741.4 and 60-741.5; for special disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era as set forth in 41 CFR Section 60-250.4; as well as 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A. are herein incorporated by reference. Further, sellers who (1) are not otherwise exempt as provided by 41 CFR 60-1.5, (2) have 50 or more employees and, (3) have a contract, subcontract or purchase order amounting to $50,000 that is necessary to the completion of a covered federal contract or subcontract are hereby notified of their obligations to file EEO Standard Form 100 and to prepare an affirmative action plan(s) as required under the regulations set forth above.
Restricted Rights Legend
Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR 52.227-14, FAR 52.227-19(c)(1.2) (June 1987) or DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (Oct 1988), as applicable.
© 2013 Compuware Corporation. All Rights Reserved. One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226