Comparative Insight Into Web and Mobile Site Performance
Benchmarking provides valuable insight into how market leaders and the competition are performing. It also provides a context for shared goal-setting between IT and business web and mobile site stakeholders and a tool for measuring performance over time.
Gomez Benchmarks provide this perspective on web application performance by measuring response time, availability and consistency. Published for more than a decade, Gomez Benchmarks use our network of more than 150 high-bandwidth “backbone” locations, and 150,000 Last Mile desktop computers. Gomez Benchmarks track thousands of companies with hundreds of benchmarks in more than 20 countries.Our data is published in Internet Retailer, American Banker, Smart Money and Mobile Marketer, among others.
With the public Gomez Benchmarks you can track:
- your web and mobile site’s response time, availability and consistency
- key transactions, home pages and mobile applications
- how your web and mobile site rank against your competition and the top sites worldwide.
- Compare performance of transactions, pages, page components, third-party hosts – taking into account regions and browsers.
- Analyze the competition’s site optimization strategy.
- Receive daily email reports on comparative performance.
- Customize your benchmark by adding any web page to your benchmark report.