When it comes to online transactions like banking, cash management, money transfers and selling investment services — application performance matters! In fact, 30 percent of online customers are less likely to purchase additional services at a financial institution following poor online experiences.
Ensuring great online customer experiences is more challenging today than ever before. Smartphones, tablets and multiple browsers, coupled with native mobile applications, cloud computing and virtualization, makes it increasingly difficult to manage web and non-web application performance.
According to a recent study of online banking users, bad experiences led to:
- 17 percent shared the experience with a friend, family member or a peer, or wrote about it online
- 13 percent used another financial institution or another provider of the service
- 7 percent actually closed their accounts.
When your organization is unaware of the kind of experience that your customers are having with your institution, you are at a risk for:
- Poor customer satisfaction
- Potential loss of immediate revenue / customer lifetime revenue
- Lost opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell
- And most difficult to regain, a negative impact on your brand
How do you ensure a positive customer experience?
Understand Your Customers’ Experience with Your Institution
Gain and Retain Customers, Protect Your Revenue and Brand
Compuware’s Application Performance Management (APM) solution provides true end-to-end visibility and a unified view of application performance beyond the data center and firewall. It provides you with the industry’s only complete end-to-end troubleshooting, from your mobile banking customer on a smart phone, through the Internet, to your banking internal IT systems.
Compuware’s APM solution works with, and incorporates data, from your existing monitoring tools. That is why the top global banks in the world, like Bank of America, Commerzebank, and Lloyds Banking Group, rely on Compuware to ensure optimal performance of their banking application delivery chain.
No other company offers this total visibility in an application performance management solution.
See Gartner's comprehensive 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)" report. This report evaluates 29 vendors on their completeness of vision and ability to execute effective application performance monitoring.
- Gartner positions Compuware in the top corner of the "Leaders" quadrant
- Compuware leads on both completeness of vision and ability to execute