Monitor, Manage, and Optimize Business Critical Applications
Compuware dynaTrace is the on-premises suite of solutions within Compuware Application Performance Management (APM). With Compuware dynaTrace you can optimize performance with full transaction visibility from user click to line of code, and resolve problems quickly across all data center tiers, applications and transactions.
The Magic of PurePath Technology®
Our patented PurePath Technology® provides the world´s most accurate, in-depth view of application behavior — all transactions, end-to-end, from user click, across all tiers, to the database and back again. And our agentless, network-based analysis delivers the full breadth of End User Experience monitoring for web and non-web applications across all tiers of complex data center environments without any overhead, changes to infrastructure or server software updates.
Compuware dynaTrace Enterprise solutions span the entire performance lifecycle and include the following:
- User Experience Management
- Data Center Real User Monitoring
- Deep Application Transaction Management
- Synthetic Monitoring
- Business Service Management
- Deep Application Transaction Diagnostics and Regression Management
- Integrated with a wide range of popular load testing suites, including Compuware APM synthetic load testing
- Deep Application Transaction Performance Engineering
- Integrated with popular application IDEs, such as Eclipse
Compuware is used by More of the Top 500 Online Retailers than any other APM Vendor
"Compuware is #1 provider of web performance monitoring solutions to the top 500 US online retailers for the fifth consecutive year (Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide 2011."
"Five of the top six online retailers are Compuware customers (No. 1 Amazon.com, Inc, No. 3 Apple, Inc., No. 4 Dell, Inc., No. 5 Office Depot, Inc. and No. 6 Walmart.com)."
More companies who use Web and Mobile Application Performance use Compuware
- 155 of the Internet Retailer top 500 Web Retailers.
- 386 of the Fortune 500.
- 33 of Comscore's Top 50 U.S. Web Properties.
- 4 of the top 5 websites as voted by Alexa.
- 8 of the top 10 shopping sites as voted by Alexa.