Gartner positions Compuware in the Leaders Quadrant of the APM Magic Quadrant Report.
Read Gartner's comprehensive 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)" report. It evaluates 14 vendors on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
This Magic Quadrant graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research note and should be evaluated in the context of the entire report. The Gartner report is available upon request from Compuware. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Independent Research Firm Gives Compuware High Functionality Marks in Comprehensive Evaluation of the APM Market
Compuware Gets Highest Functionality Marks Possible in Eight of Ten Categories.
Forrester Research evaluated 26 vendors on APM functionality.
Compuware received the highest functionality marks possible in eight out of ten categories and the second-highest marks in the other two categories.
Frost and Sullivan names Compuware Global Company of the Year for Cloud based Application Monitoring.
In a recent analysis of the cloud-based monitoring market conducted by Frost & Sullivan's Test & Measurement research team, Compuware and other companies were evaluated in five categories:
- Growth strategy excellence;
- Growth implementation excellence;
- Degree of innovation with products and technologies;
- Leadership in customer value; and
- Leadership in market penetration.
Compuware received the highest marks of any vendor in all five categories, as well as the highest overall rating.
EMA Awards Compuware Highest Marks for APM Functionailty.
Enterprise Management Associates recently published a report entitled "EMA Radar™ for Application Performance Management for Cloud Services: Q1 2012," in which they proclaimed Compuware's APM solution one of the industry's most "cloud-ready" APM solutions.
Compuware received the highest mark for APM functionality (90.89 out of 100).
Compuware is used by More of the Top 500 Online Retailers than any other APM Vendor
- Compuware is #1 provider of web performance monitoring solutions to the top 500 US online retailers for the fifth consecutive year (Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide 2011.
- 116 of the top 500 US online retailers use Compuware Gomez's web performance monitoring solution, more than the No. 2 and No. 3 web performance monitoring vendors combined.
- Five of the top six online retailers are Compuware customers (No. 1 Amazon.com, Inc, No. 3 Apple, Inc., No. 4 Dell, Inc., No. 5 Office Depot, Inc. and No. 6 Walmart.com).
More companies who use Web and Mobile Application Performance use Compuware
- 155 of the Internet Retailer top 500 Web Retailers.
- 386 of the Fortune 500.
- 33 of Comscore's Top 50 U.S. Web Properties.
- 4 of the top 5 websites as voted by Alexa.
- 8 of the top 10 shopping sites as voted by Alexa.
Why does Compuware lead the APM Market?
There are key reasons why Compuware leads the APM market.