Unprecedented Transaction Visibility Into Mainframe Applications
- End-to-end mainframe application transaction visibility
- Saves MIPS through better mainframe resource use
Compuware APM for Mainframe is the only continuous transaction-based application performance management solution that spans the mainframe and interconnected systems.
With the increasing demand for web and mobile apps, the demand for superior mainframe application performance also increases. Compuware APM for Mainframe lights up your mainframe by providing the first and only end-to-end transaction tracing solution from the Edge to the Mainframe. See how Compuware APM for Mainframe gives you the insight to reduce the complexity and manage your data center applications more effectively.
Learn more about our latest innovations
PurePath for z/OS CICS
PurePath for z/OS Java
By extending the magic of PurePath Technology into the mainframe and combining it with Strobe, Compuware APM for Mainframe lets you proactively monitor interconnected system applications, including mobile, transactions that interact with mainframe CICS or Java applications.
When a poorly performing transaction is identified, users can easily drill down into COBOL, C/C++ and PL/I source code for root cause analysis as well as determine ways to increase the performance of DB2 SQL statements, reduce wait states and eliminate resource overuse.
Compuware APM for Mainframe provides continuous real-time performance monitoring so your IT teams can:
- accelerate mean time to resolution
- reduce MIPS use and postpone upgrades
- proactively reduce the negative impact of interconnected systems on mainframe performance
- train performance professionals faster with unprecedented visibility coupled with real-time dependency mapping of mainframe applications
- strengthen customer loyalty with unparalleled application performance.