Find and Fix Bugs Earlier with Automated Testing
Automated testing increases the effectiveness and coverage of software testing, leading to fewer bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline, lower failure rates and higher quality software.
Topaz® for Total Test can test a mainframe program in two ways:
- Virtualized (unit testing): All subprogram calls, data accessed and API calls are virtualized or stubbed out and the program is tested in complete isolation from external dependencies.
- Non-virtualized (performance and integration testing): Testing is executed in a real environment with real subprograms and data.
With Topaz for Total Test, developers can:
- Automate unit testing, functional testing, as well as integration and regression testing
- Easily generate tests from within Xpediter
- Run unit, functional and integration tests from the same test scenario
- Validate code changes immediately
- Maintain the quality of their codebase
- Quickly put program code updates into production
- Leverage integrations with leading cross-platform DevOps and Compuware tools for continuous code quality management