Test Drive gives you the opportunity to experience Compuware Topaz without having to change anything in your enterprise environment.
Using Topaz in our cloud-based Test Drive environment, you’ll:
- Visualize and understand data relationships
- Edit and debug source code
- Generate automated tests
- Build, test and deploy code
- Drive Continuous Integration within a DevOps pipeline
First Things First
- You should have received a welcome email from Compuware Customer Solutions Director Keith Sisson that includes access to Test Drive, which will remain active for seven days from the email date. This email will also include your mainframe ID and password. If you have any issues accessing Test Drive or to extend your experience, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- Before you start your Test Drive experience, you must first build your Eclipse-based Topaz Workbench environment by completing the activities in this script: Build Your Environment with Host Explorer and JES Explorer. If you are already familiar with Eclipse, jump to the “Host Connections” section to get started.
Please refer to the Test Drive FAQ before you proceed with your Test Drive experience.
Start Your Test Drive
Choose from any of the scripts below to understand how Compuware development and testing tools help you manage the application development lifecycle.