- This event has passed.
Webcast: Build More Software: 15 Hacks for Working with Data in Topaz
October 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Today’s Agile DevOps teams need to go faster so they can meet the needs of the business. That means developers need to quickly and conveniently access necessary data and files instead of hunting around for them. Topaz for Enterprise Data together with File-AID eliminate the need for extensive training or knowledge of esoteric procedures, making it quick and easy for developers of all skill levels to find, create, compare, extract, convert, load, edit, protect, age and maintain data.
Join us for this live webcast where we’ll demo:
- Perform host-to-host dataset copy
- Browse/edit VSAM files, DB2 tables and IMS segments simultaneously
- Browse/edit distributed database tables such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase
- Search for data patterns across multiple files at once
- Allocate new datasets with ease
- Save and easily reuse File-AID/Eclipse requests
- Create and use XREFS in the graphical interface
- Access graphical file compare results
- Perform easy hex editing of data
- Use SPUFI-like commands to query zOS Db2