- This event has passed.
Thriving Public Services in the Digital Age – Public Sector Round Table
March 11 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
We would like to invite you to an exclusive Public Sector Round Table Discussion thoughtfully designed for Australian public Services (APS) leaders on ‘Thriving Public Services in the Digital Age‘.
They’ll expound on opportunities, challenges, risks and approaches, as well as the amazing capabilities IT modernization can bring, so you can leave more prepared to spearhead and accelerate your own digital transformation initiatives.
Why It’s Beneficial to Attend
You will get real-world examples and advice focusing on:
- Building on and improving existing fit-for-purpose IT systems proven capable of modernization in the private sector
- Leveraging finite resources to rapidly fulfill the evolving digital demands of Australia’s citizenry
- Modernizing on the mainframe to improve the delivery of personalised, integrated and proactive customer and business-centric services
- Overcoming challenges within the enterprise such as apathy, a “rip and replace” mentality, resistance to adopting mainframe-inclusive Agile and DevOps, and more
- Modernizing tools, processes and culture to attract new mainframe talent and drive innovation
- Fostering an inspired citizen-centric culture where staff are encouraged to continuously turn ideas that matter into services that make a difference
- Making continuous improvement an integral part of your organization’s culture
During our discussion, you’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and drinks. There will also be plenty of opportunities to network with your peers.