- This event has passed.
ISPW and Jenkins: A DevOps Integration Dream
February 22, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
In this month’s “Did You Know?” webcast, Compuware Solution Consultant Greg Lackey and Account Consultant Richard Tardif will highlight the integration between Compuware ISPW, Compuware Topaz Workbench and Jenkins, enabling automated deployments through DevOps Continuous Integration. Join us to learn about the modern Agile/DevOps features of ISPW as well as how developers can use its integration with Jenkins to:
- Automate the promotion of the code into a staging area within ISPW for testing.
- Create, promote, regress, deploy and check the status of code releases through APIs.
- Drive Continuous Integration processes with webhooks..
- Access Compuware Topaz for Total Test assets for automated unit testing.
- Use test metrics in SonarSource Quality Gates and automatically regress failed code into ISPW to be fixed.
Date: Thursday, February 22
Time: 11:30 AM EST, 16:30 GMT
Duration: 30 minutes (includes Q&A)