- This event has passed.
ELK Stack Security & SIEM Workshop 101
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
ELK Stack Security & SIEM
Meet the team behind Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats & Logstash.
Elastic is a popular choice for security and security information event management (SIEM). Now, with Elastic SIEM, things are about to get more interesting.
The Elastic Stack offers unique value in identifying security threats and reducing incident response times. We recently introduced Elastic SIEM, the first step towards our vision of what a SIEM product should be. Elastic SIEM leverages the speed, scale, and analytical power of Elasticsearch to drive security operations and threat hunting.
In this workshop, you will see how Elastic SIEM and the Elastic Stack accelerate security wins by returning results from ad hoc queries in seconds. You’ll also learn how to operate at scale, since Elastic handles security data by the petabyte — meaning you can keep your data for as long as you want and tap into the full picture when you need it most.
This interactive workshop session will cover:
- Creating an account and cluster on Elastic Cloud, our growing family of SaaS offerings that make it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elastic products — including Elastic SIEM — in the cloud
- Ingesting data quickly with pre-built Beats integrations including network infrastructure and endpoint agents
- Auditing events by collecting Linux audit framework data with Auditbeat to monitor system and file integrity details
- Gaining visibility into your environment by monitoring data on interactive dashboards tailored to your environment
- Surfacing anomalies with machine learning
- Automating threat detection with correlation-based alerts
Lunch will be provided.
Compuware is proud to host this event.