- This event has passed.
Cool Things You Can Do to Mainstream the Mainframe Using Topaz Workbench
February 28, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
In this webcast, Compuware Enterprise Systems Consultant John Attard will highlight useful features in Topaz Workbench, Compuware’s Eclipse-based IDE, that help you mainstream the mainframe.
Join us to learn about:
- Using Host Explorer to allocate datasets, copy LPAR-to-LPAR and more
- Using visible and right-click context menus
- Rearranging and resetting perspectives
- BUsing JES Explorer to filter and list job outputs
- CMigrating, creating and working on projects
- Accessing Compuware DevOps tools through Topaz Workbench
Date: Wednesday, February 28
Time: 8 a.m. AWST | 11 a.m. AEDT | 1 p.m. NZDT
Duration: 30 minutes (includes Q&A)