CloudBees Day Paris – 22 May 2019
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Compuware is a presenting Sponsor at the CloudBees Day in Paris. We welcome you to visit our stand at the exhibition area and join our session: ‘Integrating Mainframe Development into Existing DevOps Pipelines’, where you can learn how we can help you modernize your mainframe environment with easy to use solutions that enable Agile and DevOps practices on your mainframe platform.
The CloudBees Days are a series of events focused on providing digital transformation leaders, Jenkins users and CI/CD practitioners with an insights-packed and interactive day of learning. During the day experts will cover the future trends of software development and give practical advice on how to deliver better software faster.
Compuware will also host a session that we encourage you to attend:
- Title: Integrating Mainframe Development into Existing DevOps Pipelines
- Presenters: Compuware’s EMEA Technical Specialist, Ralph Nüsse and Compuware Technical Account Manager Benjamin Beurier
- Learn more >>
Compuware now offers a 20% discount on your event ticket. Use the following discount code upon registration to obtain your discount: COMP20
We look forward to seeing you there!
In the meantime you might also find our blog posts/white papers on mainframe agility and DevOps worthwhile:
- Achieving DevOps Guidebook Series
- DevOps Metrics in 2019
- Standard Bank Makes Digital and Mainframe-DevOps Advancements with Compuware Topaz and ISPW
- Large UK Bank Proves You Can Deliver DevOps on the Mainframe with Compuware Topaz