Bank Drives Mainframe DevOps with Compuware Topaz
Overview: Learn how Societe Generale is using Compuware Topaz to transform its mainframe into a modern and agile DevOps platform.
For Societe Generale, a leading financial services group in Europe, digital transformation is an ongoing strategic initiative as they continually strive to meet customers’ increasingly high expectations for proximity, instantaneity, customization and security in retail banking.
Societe Generale chose Topaz to help it increase agility, improve execution efficiency and increase responsiveness to customers.
Today, the mainframe developers use the intuitive Topaz interface to foster cross-platform collaboration. With the help of Topaz, they increased mainframe development productivity within the first month.
According to Gatien Dupré, Head of Societe Generale’s zDevOps IT initiative for French Retail Banking, in less than two years, more than 90% of the IT employees are now engaged in mainframe DevOps.
- Enable developers of varying skill levels to understand and manage mainframe code
- On-board next-gen developers
- Detect bugs earlier
By including the mainframe in a culture of agility, collaboration and DevOps, we disprove anti-mainframe pundits every day.”
Get all the details in the Customer Case Study.
Latest posts by editor (see all)
- What’s With All the Scrum Meetings? - December 26, 2019
- How Agile and DevOps Can Transform Your Organization - November 14, 2019
- 4 Reasons You Shouldn’t Miss the GSE UK Conference 2019 - October 24, 2019