To be the Best Mainframe Software Partner for the Next 50 Years
- Quality is a basic business principle for Compuware.
- Quality means listening to the Voice of the Customer (VOC).
- Quality Improvement is the job of every Compuware employee.
- Compuware is committed to the foundations of Quality Management—Quality Planning, process development, documentation, control, management, measurement, risk management and continuous Quality Improvement.
Compuware is committed to achieving profitable growth by providing quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. This commitment encompasses the following Quality objectives and activities:
- Creating a collective commitment to Quality within the company.
- Clearly defining customer needs using appropriate Quality tools and measurements.
- Continuously reviewing product and service requirements and proactively identifying and acting upon opportunities for Quality Improvement.
- Implementing preventive action and controls to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
- Optimizing Quality-related improvement opportunities whenever possible.
- Upholding the highest ethical standards of business conduct in relationships with customers, suppliers, the public and each other.
- Demonstrating responsible corporate citizenship to the many communities in which Compuware does business and to society as a whole.
- Providing optimal solutions to maximize customer productivity.
ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration