Mainframe Debugging and Analysis with Xpediter
Xpediter is Compuware's mainframe application interactive debugging and code coverage solution.
When an application experiences a problem, developers need to get into an interactive test session to solve the issue. However, complex setup procedures make this a time-consuming step and delay the resolution process.
Compuware's mainframe debugging and analysis tool Xpediter enables developers to get into an interactive test session with minimal effort and quickly move applications into production with greater confidence.
Xpediter: The Value of Mainframe Debugging and Analysis Tools
- Delivers new functionality faster by increasing developer productivity.
- Reduces the time needed to get programs implemented or returned to production.
- Alleviates the pain of lost application knowledge (retiring mainframe developers).
Xpediter: The Benefits of Mainframe Debugging and Analysis Tools for Developers
- Gain an intuitive understanding of application functionality.
- Resolve production abends without impacting program logic or risking data corruption.
- Decrease batch application deployment time and increase reliability.
- Monitor and control execution with added flexibility.
- Trap transactions initiated by a remote source or a non-terminal task.
- Reports provide quick assessments of test-related risk and documentation of testing.
Xpediter/Code Coverage Fact Sheet (PDF in English)
Xpediter/DevEnterprise Fact Sheet (PDF in English)
Compuware Program Analyzer Fact Sheet (PDF in English)
Xpediter/Xchange Fact Sheet (PDF in English)
Supported Environments:CICS (PDF in English)
IMS/DC (PDF in English)
TSO (PDF in English)
DB2 (PDF in English)
Websphere MQ through integration with Abend-AID (PDF in English)
DB2 Stored Procedures through integration with File-AID (PDF in English)
Supported Languages:COBOL (PDF in English)
Assembler (PDF in English)
PL/I (PDF in English)
IBM C Languages (PDF in English)