APM Problem Solver
New or enhanced z/OS applications are developed to address pressing strategic business issues. Unfortunately, the performance of new or enhanced z/OS-based applications is often not addressed until the final stages of testing or after the applications have been put into production. Problems in these late stages can cause:
- high CPU consumption
- unacceptable response time issues
- costly reworks
- project delays
- a dissatisfied user community.
Compuware's APM Problem Solver can help our customers quickly identify the root causes of poor performance. Our team of experts will address and ensure the successful implementation of the application by:
- identifying the underlying cause of poor performance in the application
- discovering alternate techniques to improve the performance without sacrificing functionality
- improving end-user satisfaction
- minimizing performance-related implementation delays.
APM Problem Solver Quicksheet [PDF, 433KB]