Compuware offers the same market-leading products used on the mainframe for use in IBM’s Rational Development and Test Environment for System z (RD&T). Compuware provides per-seat licensing for the Compuware mainframe products you currently have licensed in your System z hardware environment. This enables you to create a similar environment for the RD&T platform, providing your staff the productivity, cost savings, and quality advantages on both platforms.
The following products have been certified for deployment in the RD&T environment:
- Abend-AID: Quickly resolve, trend, report on and manage application failures to reduce testing time
- File-AID: Efficiently and effectively manage your mainframe data, and quickly create test data environments that meet developers’ requirements
- Xpediter: Reduce the time needed to resolve problems by automating the analysis, testing and debugging process
- Hiperstation: Automate test creation, execution and review
- Strobe: Proactively measure and tune mainframe applications.