Business Challenge: Starting off Right
Your company has invested in Changepoint to help manage critical business processes. Correct implementation requires a solid methodology driven by sound business requirements, best practice processes and a strong results-oriented approach. Built upon years of experience, our implementation services are based on best-practice accelerator configurations to provide a jump start to implementation.
The accelerator approach is combined with solid implementation methodologies to ensure the Changepoint implementation meets your organization's unique requirements. Offering RapidPath and Standard implementation approaches, we partner with your staff and stakeholders to understand your business thoroughly and implement Changepoint in a manner that's relevant to your users, and your business as a whole. It's through this collaborative approach that we have successfully implemented Changepoint to address the goals of organizations worldwide — and we're ready to do the same for you.
With Changepoint’s Implementation Assurance, your organization will benefit from services that are designed to help you derive maximum benefits from your Changepoint investment from the onset. Built upon years of experience, our implementation services are based on best-practice accelerator configurations, designed to provide a jump start to your implementation. The accelerator approach is combined with solid implementation methodologies that help ensure the entire process meets your organization's unique requirements.
Changepoint Implementation Assurance Includes:
- business analysis and consulting to design a solid solution based on organizational needs
- planning and oversight to ensure implementation begins and progresses correctly
- core installation to establish a solid technical foundation
- configuration of Changepoint solution and mentoring of the system administrator staff
- training of key Changepoint users and hand-off of technology to customer sponsors and users
- Value Check performed within six months to ensure customer is receiving expected value.