Upgrade, Training and Audit Services
Business Challenge: Keeping Pace with Evolving Business Requirements
Keeping business tools in-sync with evolving organizational requirements can be difficult. As changes to products, services, and processes occur, businesses must take steps to ensure their systems keep pace. For organization’s experiencing continual growth or shifts in structure, keeping on-schedule with software upgrades, user training and technical reviews can be a significant challenge.
Changepoint provides a managed migration service to help organizations successfully upgrade to newer versions of the Changepoint solution. Our consultants are trained in new release functionality and leverage a proven migration methodology to dramatically reduce the time, effort and risk associated with major software upgrades. The service is available for major and minor release upgrades and includes the following:
- upgrades to “Test” and “Production” environments
- remediation or upgrades to integrations, customizations, and/or custom database objects
- assistance with testing and performance tuning
- provision of release overview training
Changepoint also provides education and training services intended to help organizations learn how to use and configure the Changepoint solution in a more effective and efficient manner. Our education and training services help ensure that our customers are able to realize long-term value from their Changepoint investment. These services are available for a full range of functionality in the solution, including:
- functional role-based training for key personnel including: end-user consultants, project and engagement managers, resource managers, practice leaders and finance professionals
- instructor-led sessions for end users and/or trainers
- custom eLearning modules
- technical training, including sessions on data modeling, configurations, integrations, workflow creation, and the report designer.
For organizations seeking a technical review of their current Changepoint solution, we offer a range of Technical Audit Services. As a component of our Technical Audit Services, we provide our customers with a comprehensive report, detailing our findings and recommendations. Our Technical Audit Services include:
- analysis of solution performance
- review of hardware configuration, including a comparison between current findings and recommendations
- review of the Changepoint environment, including a review of the installation and IIS configuration
- review of SQL server configuration.