SaaS Application Performance Management Solutions
Are any of these projects in your plans this year? Compuware can help you address the application performance management concerns related to them.
- SAP Performance Optimization: The SaaS solution can help ensure your SAP applications and infrastructures perform optimally to meet user and business needs.
- Cloud Computing: The SaaS Platform can help you evaluate cloud providers, test your cloud application prior to deployment and monitor it after it goes into production.
- Mobile Web Application Deployment: Ensure quality mobile experiences for all your users with the SaaS platform.
- Launching and Managing Web Applications: Leverage SaaS's industry-leading platform to help you ensure the successful launch and ongoing operations of web applications.
- Launching and Managing Enterprise Applications: Ensure the successful launch and ongoing operations of enterprise applications such as SAP, healthcare, CRM, supply chain, etc.
- Virtualization: The SaaS solution can help ensure your applications perform optimally when you virtualize your data center.
- Data Center Consolidation: To define and achieve data center consolidation goals you need to understand current service levels. With the SaaS platform, you can establish a baseline of performance and availability.
- SLA Management: With SaaS, you can monitor application performance against defined sets of objectives that have been agreed to by internal or external providers, and accelerate problem identification when issues occur.
- CDN Selection and Optimization: SaaS can help you select and optimize your content delivery networks (CDNs).
- Infrastructure Changes: Reduce your change management risks with the SaaS platform.
- Financial Services Performance Management: SaaS can quickly and proactively identify the impact of performance problems on your business and users, anywhere along the application delivery chain – from the data center, through the Internet and to your customer. You fix problems before complaints arise.