Gomez Real-User Monitoring Optimizes Application Performance From the Perspective that Matters Most — Your End User
Gomez Real-User Monitoring, also commonly referred to as passive monitoring, captures every dimension of application performance from the eyes of your end users, and provides crisp insight into the business impact of poor performance. Gomez provides the industry’s widest range of real-user monitoring solutions designed to address web, non-web and mobile applications:
Passive Monitoring helps you ensure business-critical applications perform optimally for all your end users — whether they are customers, employees or partners.
With Gomez Real-User Monitoring, you can:
- isolate root causes rapidly in context with the end-user experience monitoring
- prioritize performance issues based on the severity of the impacts to your end users and your business correlate your users’ performance issues to business goals such as conversion rates, page views and customer satisfaction
- correlate your users’ performance issues to business goals such as conversion rates, page views and customer satisfaction
- observe third-party providers and see how their contributions (ads, analytics, CDN, search, etc.) perform — for your real users
- rapidly identify problems whether in a data center, network, a third-party provider, a cloud service, the Internet, a browser or device
- diagnose problems down to the most granular level.