How Does Your Mobile Web Site’s Performance Compare to the Competition?
As adoption increases, networks accelerate and mobile devices become even more sophisticated, the mobile web will prove increasingly important to just about any enterprise. With these greater opportunities comes higher expectations for performance.
How Well Does Your Mobile Web Site Perform?
With the Gomez Benchmarks, you can compare your mobile web performance with industry leaders across three vital metrics: web site availability, response time and consistency.
By measuring your performance against the best, you gain a more precise understanding of where your company stands — or where it needs to be.
Mobile Web Site and Application Performance Benchmarks
- U.S. Banking – Mobile
- U.S. Insurance – Auto & Property – Mobile
- U.S. Media – Mobile – News
- U.S. Media – Mobile – Sports
- U.S. Retail – Mobile
- U.S. Travel – Airlines – Mobile
- U.S. Travel – Car Rental – Mobile
- U.S. Travel – Hotels – Mobile
- U.S. Travel – Online Agent – Mobile
- Australia Media – News – Mobile
- France CAC40 – Mobile
- France Media – News – Mobile
- France Retail – Mobile
- Korea Banking – Mobile
- Korea eShopping – Mobile
- Korea Media – Broadcasting – Mobile
- Korea Portal – Mobile
- U.K. Retail – Mobile