Are you benefiting from ITIL processes as much as you could be? If you don't have an application performance management strategy designed specifically for ITIL incident management, probably not. And that can put projects, services and the reputation of your IT team at risk.
An ITIL management solution helps link IT goals to business goals. Compuware's APM solution for Application Performance Management (APM) supports ITIL life cycle by:
- automating and combining key ITIL processes
- incorporating ITIL incident management capabilities
- continually improving service with Six Sigma methods.
ITIL Incident Management: A Top Down ITIL Strategy
The Compuware APM platform supports all five ITIL stages. By combining an APM solution with business service management, service level management and end-user experience monitoring, this Compuware APM solution offers a complete ITIL management solution allowings IT to manage IT services end to end. and Compuware's APM ITIL strategy includes the following benefits:
- Service strategy: Enables the ongoing governance, measurement and reporting of business services.
- Service design: Automate the following processes:
- Business service and technical service catalog
- Service level management
- Availability management
- Supplier management
- Service transition: Uses any CMDBs, configuration management systems or any other data sources, including service desks, to provide a service knowledge management system.
- Service operation: Helps service support staff manage services by finding and organizing problem resolution based on business impact.
- Event and incident management
- Problem management
Demands on IT go well beyond what they were 10 years ago: Goals tied to overall business health and revenue growth are just as important as service levels. IT is business, which means it needs to prove its value and manage costs – while providing service quality. Compuware APM Platform for ITIL management helps you make the most of ITIL methods, and helps your IT organization stay in front of all demands with a comprehensive ITIL strategy.