Small delays in the performance of electronic healthcare records (EHR) tasks performed thousands of times a day — opening charts, reviewing health records, scheduling tests, administering medication and updating patient records — add up to a big loss of clinical efficiency. They also create a corresponding increase in user frustration.
If EHR performance is only measured in the data center and not from the doctor, clinician, nurse or staff perspective, it can delay the delivery of care and create error-prone work-arounds that can lead to additional inefficiencies, lower quality and increased costs.
Transforming Patient Care Through Health Information Technology
Lowering Costs by Increasing Efficiencies and Improving Performance
How do you ensure that you are creating the highest quality patient care through your EHR investments?
Compuware’s Application Performance Management solutions provide proactive visibility into your entire healthcare application delivery chain – from the data center to the clinician. This visibility extends from the end-user device, on the Internet, through the cloud, to your enterprise, at the code level. With this advantage, your IT department can see all of the issues that might negatively affect the customer experience and business, and,
- Proactively flag problems and prioritize them before they impact your bottom line
- Quickly identify root causes to rapidly resolve issues
And healthcare organizations are seeing business and IT results:
- An 81 percent reduction in time for radiologists to load images (from 12 minutes to 2.25 minutes)
- A reduction in average troubleshooting time from 8 hours to 90 minutes
- A $200,000 savings in proposed hardware upgrade that would NOT have solved the problem
- A 45 percent decrease average login time for doctors and clinicians
- A reduction in patient wait time, meeting the public ED SLA to see patients within 29 minutes of admittance
- A 72 percent reduction in high severity help-desk tickets No other company offers this total visibility in a monitoring and testing environment.
See Gartner's comprehensive 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)" report. This report evaluates 14 vendors on their completeness of vision and ability to execute effective application performance monitoring.
- Gartner positions Compuware in the top corner of the "Leaders" quadrant
- Compuware leads on both completeness of vision and ability to execute