Compuware dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring measures the response times for critical business applications against established thresholds using "robot" workstations that execute synthetic, scripted transactions. These agents simulate user activity so issues are discovered and fixed before they degrade your end-user experience. With dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring, you can:
- test the performance of web and non-web transactions across your enterprise
- detect performance degradations during periods of low or no usage
- repair issues quickly and reduce service desk calls
- remedy application issues quickly via drill downs to the code level of applications
- monitor web and non-web transactions on a production scale across many environments
- review session playbacks to identify errors
- accelerate time to market with testing in pre-production.
Watch the demo below to learn how dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring can help you understand the business impact of your web or non-web application performance and quickly determine the root cause.
What Makes dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring Unique?Click on the images to enlarge
Isolate performance problems by determining user impacts
dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring provides insight into how users are impacted by poor performance and what transactions are impacted.
The most detailed performance and availability metrics.
Drill into any application alert to identify availability and performance issues.
dynaTrace Synthetic Monitoring: