With Gomez, companies can improve their CDN selection and optimization process by:
- Baselining the performance of applications, streaming content and mobile applications before making a commitment to a CDN
- Quantifying objectively the benefits of CDN investments for your key content and geographies
- Monitoring CDN performance and being instantly alerted if performance dips below thresholds
- Optimizing application and CDN performance for key geographies and applications
- Validating ongoing CDN service delivery and SLA compliance.
Even though CDN-delivered content does not come from your data center, the performance of that content reflects on your web site, business and brand. Ensure that your CDN provider delivers as consistently as your web site does — and that it meets your visitors’ expectations.