The Application Delivery Chain, In Detail
Compuware APM is the only APM solution that measures app performance across the entire application delivery chain — from your users, through the cloud, to your data center.
With Compuware APM you can measure app performance from:
… your actual users’ browsers, mobile devices and mobile applications (real-user monitoring)
- Ensure your web page and native mobile applications are ready for production with passive real-user monitoring that collects data from all of your actual users.
- Provides comprehensive real-user performance data, including performance impact of browsers, third-party providers, CDNs, cloud providers, etc.
… the Last Mile — 150,000+ global locations
- The only global network of 150,000+ testing locations that operates at the “edge of the Internet,” on consumer-grade computers behind local ISPs and mobile carriers, to provide real-world web monitoring and web load testing.
- Gain broad geographic insight into real-world performance issues, including the impact of bandwidth, CDNs, cloud providers, local ISPs and wireless carriers.
- The only way to generate real-world load to test your web application performance across CDNs, third-party providers, cloud services, locals ISPs, etc.
… the Internet Backbone — 150+ global locations
- Enterprise-grade servers running in 150+ high-bandwidth data centers around the globe on the “Internet backbone.”
- The most reliable way to regularly monitor your web application synthetically to ensure it runs at top speed and with 24/7 availability, as well as to be instantly notified of any issues.
- Generates high-volume load “from the cloud,” including both HTTP and browser-level traffic, to load test your web applications.
… your enterprise — any office or location
- Use private agents strategically placed in your enterprise to synthetically monitor application performance for any business-critical applications, including those from Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, etc.
- Ensure optimal application performance for users in any location — headquarters, remote offices, partners, suppliers, etc.
… your data center — multiple tiers, virtualized environments
- Gain broad visibility across all your application components, transactions, networks and users. With a single agentless device, monitor all real-user traffic for any application or user, including employees and customers using web, non-web, mobile or cloud applications, to isolate fault domains.
- Manage application performance in complex infrastructures, with complete visibility into all network segments and data center components in both physical and virtualized environments.
… the transactions running from your users through the cloud to your data center
- Gain deep application visibility by tracing every production transaction with < 2 percent overhead across an unlimited number of tiers to dive deep into diagnosing root causes. Follow the user click-to-code path for any transaction. Capture business context and all technical details. Share detailed “session recordings” with development and test teams.
- Manage all aspects of cloud app performance for apps in private clouds, public clouds or apps using third-party cloud services.