Today´s 21st century government is mandated to embrace modern tools and technologies to fundamentally change how the government can better serve both its internal and external customers. At the same time, government IT funding has been significantly reduced, making cost constraints pervasive. Innovating more with less has become the challenge.
Today’s mix of cloud computing, mobility, bring your own devices (BYOD) and virtualization are big technology advances that can deliver cost savings, agility and flexibility, and time to value — but they also introduce complexity and risk that can eliminate the benefit.
Managing and controlling these IT advances securely and optimally is driving a critical need for application performance management.
Enabling Agencies to Embrace Cost-Saving Innovation While Managing Complexity and Risk
Compuware enables government agencies to comply with mandated service level agreements (SLAs) and required control and accountability objectives, including the following:
- Transparency in agencies – as part of increasing the transparency of government agencies, more and more information is being directed to be available for citizens. Compuware APM provides comprehensive visibility and actionable intelligence to meet the goals of web-based applications servicing citizens.
- Quality of service for citizens – Malfunctioning or slow applications can significantly impact an agency’s ability to respond to citizen requests or distribute benefits. Compuware APM provides application visibility from the end-user perspective and identifies issues before they become failures.
- Efficiency and cross-agency collaboration: Compuware APM integrates application and back-end infrastructure metrics, giving government teams a holistic view from both inside and outside government firewalls. Access to intelligence from both IT and application teams eliminates teams working in isolation and increase collaboration for faster, more efficient response to challenges.
Compuware APM works with, and incorporates data from, your existing monitoring tools to ensure optimal performance of government applications throughout the entire delivery chain. Compuware APM gives government agencies:
- Deepest 24/7 application visibility
- Ability to prioritize and resolve IT issues fast
- Opportunities to leverage the cloud with confidence
- Top application performance assurance
These are some of the reasons why government agencies, from Health and Human Services to Commerce and Education, rely on Compuware to ensure optimal performance of their government application delivery chain.
No other company offers this total visibility in an application performance management solution.