Compuware will be the best worldwide provider of quality software products and services designed to increase productivity. We will continue to create practical solutions that meet our customers' needs and surpass their expectations. We will provide an environment for our employees where excellence is encouraged and rewarded.
Compuware is built on a diverse employee population with a set of key attributes that is common to every individual:
- Ethical and Moral
- In Agreement with Economic Purpose
- Team Player
- Optimistic, Positive and Other-Oriented
- Energetic Achiever
Guiding principles are Compuware's performance standards for all employees. They create a common bond through trust that serves as the foundation for teamwork and the Compuware spirit:
Meeting customer needs is fundamental to Compuware's success. We view each customer as special, and we are committed to earning his or her trust and respect.
Service is the vehicle by which customer loyalty is established and additional marketing opportunities are created.
We strive for excellence, knowing that it is the basis for providing quality in everything we do.
We approach each job with enthusiasm, deriving satisfaction and enjoyment as Compuware team players.
Integrity is the basis for our behavior. Open and honest communication is valued and encouraged in every relationship. We treat others with courtesy and respect.
We recognize that through hard work, high energy and personal commitment, our work will be rewarding.
We believe that each individual is unique and has the opportunity to apply that "uniqueness" to make a difference.
What needs to be accomplished to realize the mission:
- We will provide service to all customers beyond their expectations.
- We will increasingly focus on new markets and customers while maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- We will maximize sales by ensuring that all customers are fully aware of our complete product line.
- We will evolve our product line to meet the needs of our customers.
- We will respect our employees and provide them with opportunities to grow and share in the success of Compuware.
- We will regard our vendors as strategic partners and remain committed to strengthening these relationships through mutual respect, trust and goal satisfaction.
- We will be sensitive to costs, knowing that an efficient organization will benefit our customers, our corporation and its employees.
- We will continue to pursue all opportunities for growth that are consistent with our long-term financial health.